|Designing a New Course for PGA Utah's Website|
When it comes to a higher-profile website like the one for PGA Utah, par-for-the-course just won't do. So, the Red Olive team teed off and fired up some seriously impressive web design and development:
- A course finder that provides specs for every golf course in the state.
- A trick wallpaper background with a built-in slideshow/stand-alone mode that allows you to change the wallpaper photos.
- An Ajax/Json-powered calendaring system.
- A randomized sponsor-ad system that tracks stats.
|Red Olive brings home 4 Addy's |
The Addy Awards are presented to the best work in the advertising world. And this year, Red Olive took home a prestigious Gold Award at the District Addys, plus a Gold and three Silvers at the Utah Addys. Each one was an exciting validation of a lot of hard work over the past year.
- The Chork packaging (Gold for both District and Utah)
- The Chork website (Silver)
- Woodbury Corporation (Silver)
- Cobra Firearms business cards (Silver)
|Anina K: Inspiring Women, Inspiring Website|
Two sisters â€” one a survivor of domestic abuse â€” started Anina K with two goals in mind: to design and sell boutique-style handbags and to uplift other women. How did they accomplish both? By including an inspirational quote in each handbag.
The Red Olive team fed off that inspiration and designed a new Anina K logo, redesigned and developed their website, and included a jQuery rotator on the homepage.
|Constructing a New Website for Cadence Homes |
Cadence Homes spices up the homes they design and build with bold colors, so Red Olive returned the favor by spicing up Cadence's website.
We tore down their old website and built a brand new one by installing some redesign and redevelopment, hammering in a jQuery rotator on the homepage, and nailing down a custom-image gallery.